|

PRM 35 Flashing Green Light

Chris H.Chris H. Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Projectors
The green power light flashes 9 times. The projector's bulb doesn't even light up.

Comments

• Miguel PrometheanMiguel Promethean Posts: 415 mod
    edited August 2015
    Hi Chris,

Thank you for your post.

That power LED light sequence normally indicates an issue with the colour wheel inside the projector.

We will be sending you an email so that you can provide some more information regarding the projector and account.

Kind regards,

Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support (support case #565577)
  • katrinakatrina Posts: 1
    The green power light is flashing on the projector 9 times.  Also the bulb doesn't light up.
  • Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,955 admin
    Hi katrina,

This error sequence usually indicates an internal fault to the projector.
    We would recommend firstly removing the power to the projector for 30 minutes and seeing if this error sequence persists.

If it does, we would recommend contacting us with the serial number directly so we can further assist as this may need a repair.

You can contact us directly on the below link by either phone or email:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • crocker_jcrocker_j Posts: 2
    Green power light flashes 6 times followed by one flash of red light.  Lamp not working.  Nothing projected onto board.  Help.  Our district no longer has a contract with Promethean.
  • crocker_jcrocker_j Posts: 2
    Forgot to add this is a PRM 25 projector.
    Hi crocker_j

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

The 6 Power and 1 Lamp flashes for a PRM-25 indicates a burner error on the projector.
    Please try to remove the power cable of the projector for 30 minutes and then connect and see if you experience the same issue.

If you do, please provide your projector serial number directly to Promethean Technical Support for further advice.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• LoriLori Posts: 2
    How about 2 flashing green lights followed by one flash of green?
  • LoriLori Posts: 2
    It's a UST-P1
    Hi Lori,

This isn't a LED sequence I'm familiar with.

If you have an issue with the projector, try removing the power cable for 30 minutes and then connect and test again.
    If you still have the same LED sequence, try and replace the lamp just in case that this is at fault.
    If this doesn't help, record a short video showing this LED sequence and contact Promethean Technical Support directly and provide your serial number so we can further advise.

Kind regards,
    Adam
  • BajuBaju Posts: 1
    edited October 2017
    Hai,

When i connect the power to projector (UST-P1), its blink green light in the power continuously. I cant able turn on via remote.

i have changed the new lamp, but i cant able to solve the issue.

And one more issue im facing

One of the projector, display works for 1 min and automatically blink and shut off.
    Hi Baju,

Thanks for posting.
    If you are still experiencing issues with the UST-P1, we would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further assistance.

For the other projector, have you tried another known working lamp too? 

Kind regards,
    Adam
  • kimk1908kimk1908 Posts: 1
    The green power light flashes 5 times and the orange lamp light flashes 3 times 
  • Hello Kimk1908,

Have you checked this projector with another lamp? This error usually occurs when there is an issue with the lamp itself. 

Kind regards,
    Martha