|

windows password

NezamyNezamy Posts: 1
Hi,

I recently recieved a activtable promethean from a previous school and logging onto the activtable account works fine. But, trying to log on to windows is a huge issue. I cant log onto windows because its password protected and I dont know the password. Is there any way to reset the windows password? I've also tried a default password of 1234.

Thank you so much

Comments

• Miguel PrometheanMiguel Promethean Posts: 397 mod
    edited November 2015
    Hi,

Due to the nature of this query we will be contacting you privately via email.

Thank you
    Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support
  • Roger ChaseRoger Chase Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    I am having the same problem with a activtable and a past person losing the password. What can I do?
  • jengstromjengstrom Posts: 1
    I am currently having this same issue with no password. Any suggestions?
  • Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,554 admin
    Hi Jeng,

Thanks for posting, I will send you a email directly to help assist.

Kind regards,
    Adam
  • I just got the board. Was testing it and set a pattern password but apparently I forgot or I'm unable to do the pattern the same way again and its locked. How do I reset password 
  • Hello MrsRamirezQ502 ,

It sounds like this is an ActivConnect G series, is that correct? We will send you an email directly to walk through the process.
  • Hello MrsRamirezQ502 ,

It sounds like this is an ActivConnect G series, is that correct? We will send you an email directly to walk through the process.
    yes it is a G series

• Hi,
    I recently recieved a activtable promethean from a previous school, but I can't log onto windows because its password protected. I tried the password that teachers at the previous school were using without any luck. I also tried the default password and nothing happens. What can I do to reset the password. 
    Thank you so much
  • Hi MVillanueva14,

Thanks for posting.

If you don't know the password for the Windows account then we would recommend that the ActivTable be factory reset.

Information on this can be found on the link below:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1103

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
  • Hello i already did a factory reset it but i cant still log in 
  • Hi chissrachel15,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

If you have done a factory reset and still experiencing issues, I would recommend providing your ActivTable serial number and contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Adam