|

Sound not recording with screen recorder.

Jenny ReillyJenny Reilly Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Interactive Whiteboards
When I do on screen recording, my audio does not record.

Comments

• Miguel PrometheanMiguel Promethean Posts: 415 mod
    edited October 2015
    Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Please ensure that the microphone on your computer is switched on.
    Can you record sound with other audio applications?

Thank you
    Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support
  • kbourdagekbourdage Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue. I know it has to do with the fact that my audio and whatever it is that allows my pens to work on my promethean board is set up through a USB cord. When I unplug my USB cord and then record the screen and my voice, it works fine but I can't write on my board (have to do it through my computer which is not easy to write or draw). How can I keep my Promethean Board working and have my voice recording while I'm recording my screen? Thanks!
  • Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,129 admin
    Hi,
    Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

How have you got your microphone called, or are you using a built in microphone to your laptop/computer?

It may be, that you need to have your USB cable connected for your interaction with your pens and sound, however you will need to look at your computers playback devices and ensure that the microphone is selected in the recordings.
    Ensure that within ActivInspire that you have Record audio ticked within Settings>Recordings.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• browncjbrowncj Posts: 1
    How can I video screen capture from ActivConnect? I would like to capture the screen and audio from my lesson and make available to students that are not present for my live sessions.
  • Hello Browncj,

We do not have a built-in screen recorder application for the ActivConnect.

There is a few that can be found in the store that may be suited to creating that content, but it would really depend on preference.

Also, you would need to have a microphone of your choice to capture audio from those sessions as well.

Kind regards,
    Martha