|

flame light not on

Kim HeuerKim Heuer Posts: 2
edited March 2016 in Interactive Whiteboards
My board is turned on and the light on the side of the board is green, but the flame in not lit and the board is not working. What could be wrong?

Comments

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,258 admin
    edited November 2015
    Hi Kim,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the issue raised, please ensure that you have the USB cable connected at both ends (ActivBoard and computer).
    Providing this is connected, please bypass any wallboxes or connection plates if applicable and test directly.

If the issue persists I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly and providing the serial number of the ActivBoard for further assistance.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • Kim HeuerKim Heuer Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Thank you I will contact technical support! Do you know what that email is?
  • mblank70mblank70 Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem...help.  No light in the flame.  The projector will project my laptop screen but I cannot use the interactive panel.

• Hi mblank70

Please ensure that the ON/Standby light is lit green on left side of the board. If the light is not lit at all then it could be a power issue with the board and you will need to try another known working power supply unit with the board and ensure it is plugged into a known working power outlet. 

If the ON/ Standby light is lit green, then you will want to ensure you have the most recent ActivDriver version 5.16.7 installed on your computer. It can be downloaded and installed from here, https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

If the flame still does not light after following the two steps above, please contact us so that we can provide you with additional troubleshooting steps. 

This link will provide you with contact information whether you would like to contact us by email or telephone, https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/

Thanks, 
    James
    Promethean Technical Support