|

Activation key

I recently purchased a new home computer and am trying to install the Active Inspire software.  As a Loudoun County employee, how do I access this information?

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,129 admin
    Hi prosenth,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the Activation key, this can either be found on the sticker that was supplied with your ActivBoard which starts with 0015 or 0016. 

If you no longer have this, then you can use the ActivBoard serial number and model number on the below link to generate a new activation key to use at home:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/upgrade/activinspire.html

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • ferrisk382ferrisk382 Posts: 1
    Is it possible to obtain a username and organisation reset?  I am also not sure at the moment of the activation key, though I will take the advice noted above and look for a sticker 0015 or 0016.  We are trying to go back to the business version, but currently only have personal.  After a recent update we are now being asked for the user name, organisation and activation key before we can continue.  The board has not been updated in a while due to lack of internet access.  Are you able to offer any help/advice?  Thank you. Kate
  • Hello ferrisk382,

The user name and organisation name can be any you like, most people use the school or company name. 

You will need to enter both and the activation key, accept the terms and conditions and click OK. 

Please let me know if you need any further support.

Thank you,

Craig 

• kedenkeden Posts: 1
    hey

• Hi keden,

Is there anything we can assist with today? 

Michael
    Promethean Support
  • iyi günler
    bilgisayarıma format atmadan önce programda kayıtlı olmanız gerekir.
  • iyi günler
    bilgisayarıma format atmadan önce programda kayıtlı ürün şifresini kayıt etmiştim.formattan sonra bu anahtarı kullanamıyorum ne yapmam gerekir.seri ve model no yok elimde.

• Good day, matematiksel32,

So that we may best assist, would you please respond in English?

Best Regards,
    Austin