|

Keyboard

I don't think this is a huge problem, but it is affecting a few of our teachers and I have scrolled through here and haven't found the answer, so here it goes! Some of the keyboards that pop up on the ActiWall screen are not.  I have looked at these teachers bottom right hand icons and I don't see the prompt for the keyboard either.   What can I do?  Also how can you fix the setting so that the keyboard center in a small box in the middle of the screen instead of taking up the whole bottom portion of the board?  Thanks in advance! 

Best Answer

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,325 admin
    Hi schreiber1,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Are you referring to the on screen keyboard whilst using the ClassFlow Connect, or when you connect a laptop to the ActivWall?

If it's a laptop you are using with the ActivWall, this will be down to the operating system to manage the on screen keyboard. 

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • schreiber1schreiber1 Posts: 3
    I am referring to using it without a laptop, therefore while using classflow connect.  Could the fact that a wireless keyboard is connected affect this?  Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the reply.  What could I try? Thanks again!
  • schreiber1schreiber1 Posts: 3
    Thanks so much! The screen shots were great!  Thanks for the speedy reply! 
  • Hello. Could I see the screen shots too. I need to make the keyboard smaller. 
  • Hi roccanova,

The screenshots are further up on this post from Jarrad.

Thanks
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support