|

Has there been a solution to the zoom issue with while using the camera tool on a Mac?

So I've been looking at your conversations regarding the issue, however there doesn't seem to be any recent discussion. I am having the same problem when I am trying to use the camera tool that it zooms into the upper left corner. One person said it was a Retina issue. I'm just wondering if there has been any fixes in the last 2 years.

Answers

• Hi jhoffmann98,

Can you please confirm the version of ActivInspire you are running as well as the MAC OS?

Thank you

Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support
  • jhoffmann98jhoffmann98 Posts: 2
    I have the OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6 MacBook Pro 
    active inspire: v2.8.66693 USA-5.dmg is what I think I found for version information.
    thanks.
  • Hello jhoffmann98,

We have checked with our developer and I this is still in progress with our developers.

It seems that they think it might be resolved in the next release of ActivInspire but not timescales can be given.

Thank you,

Craig 
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 1

Hi,  We are having the same issue as the user above.  I just wondered if there has been any update from February?

Thank you

• Hi Charlotte,

We have checked with our developer and this is still in progress. They are hopeful that it will be addressed in the next release. 

Thanks,
    Maggie
    Promethean Technical Support

• Bruno HortaBruno Horta Posts: 7
    edited on March 9 2018
    Hi Maggie

Any news? 
  • Hi Bruno,

We have checked with our developer and this is still in progress. They are hopeful that it will be addressed in the next release. 

Please check support.prometheanworld.com for updates.

Thank you,
    Pam