|

Activinspire Classflow connect

I liked how you could use the class flow connect to send polls and not have to use active votes. However, I couldn't get it to work on more then 1 student. It says on class flow learner  that it was submitted but the question still appears. On the filpcharts it says that 1 or more students failed to answer.

Best Answer

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,216 admin
    Hi Nathan,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Please could you check your Voting Browser within ActivInspire and ensure that no other devices such as ActiVotes are registered? 
    If they are, please either remove the ActivHub or alternatively select the devices which are for the ActiVotes or ActivExpressions so that the line is through this. This way it won't be trying to receive answers from these devices.

As for the only getting it to work on more than 1 student, I've tested this morning but can't replicate. I've connected both a computer browser and phone device to my Class using my code and these both received the questions and successfully submitted the answer using express poll.

Do you have an example of your flipchart that you could upload to the below link so I could look at this should you still have this issue?
    Please upload to the below link and let us know once you've done this:
    http://goo.gl/BW8Gjh

Thanks
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• nathannathan Posts: 17
    Will it give you more info if I told you that I opened this using 2 different tabs on the same computer?