Release Notes for ActivConnect G-Series v1.0.19 (released 19th March 2017)
- Users can now mirror up to two devices. Teacher/Moderator can allow or deny the incoming mirroring request.
- ActivCast icon on Home page launches the Mirroring Status Screen.
- Mirroring Status Screen is available in 23 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
- Dual network support - ActivConnect G-Series can be connected to both wired and wireless networks at the same time. IP addresses of both networks are displayed on the Mirroring Status Screen. Users can mirror using wired or wireless networks provided they are on the same subnet.
- New Promethean App Store icon and Home page background for new devices, and new user profiles created on existing devices. The icon and background will not change for user profiles created before this update.
- Over 70 new educational apps are now available in the Promethean App Store, including GeoGebra, Google Classroom and Khan Academy.
- Invalid battery status
- Encryption issues
- EDID defaults
- Quick Launcher error accessing bubble as a new user
- ActivConnect G-Series going to sleep on lock screen
- Removed standby option from ActivConnect G-Series user interface
This discussion has been closed.