|

ClassFlow control cog is invisible

pmc_3pmc_3 Posts: 2
edited on June 2 2017 in Software Solutions
I have installed ClassFlow on to a teachers laptop at a school with Promethean boards to try. The software installed fine but the control cog does not display properly, it is invisible. If you hover around the bottom right of the screen you can select the buttons which would be on the cog, you just can't see it.

Is there a prerequisite bit of software that i'm missing or is it an incompatibility with the display driver?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi pmc_3,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please tell us what is the operating system on the laptop?
    Also, can you provide a screenshot showing the issue?

Thank you

Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support

• pmc_3pmc_3 Posts: 2
    The laptop is windows 7. Below is a screenshot, the small black square is the control panel for ClassFlow desktop

• BDFPAVBDFPAV Posts: 5
    Hello, I am having a similar issue with the software.. its installed... I can see the tool bar.. but the top 2 icons (desktop annotation and white boarding) are stuck on loading, which is a major loss.

any advice?

regards

Brad
  • Hi BDFPAV,

I've responded to your community post on the below:
    https://community.prometheanworld.com/en/discussion/7001937/classflow-desktop-not-working-as-expected?

Thanks
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • lmcnattlmcnatt Posts: 1
    I had the same issue. Changing back to the Windows AERO interface allowed me to see the "cog" which seemed invisible before. Also, I saw the loading icons. Once I clicked on the settings and logged in to my ClassFlow account that went away as well. Thanks for the fix!