|

Activities for Activtable

After doing a factory reset on our activtable, my principal wanted me to sign in and redo her payment method in app store where she purchases activities for the table. I cannot locate such a place or website, but she swears they have purchased things in the past. Is this an actual possibility and if so where? Thank you in advance!

Chuck

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello Chuck Cumbow,

The activity store is located in the ActivTable software under the Manage Activities area. There should not be a need to add payment information though as these are available at no additional charge.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Promethean Support
  • Yes I know about the "store" in the menu. I just wanted to confirm there is nowhere else to purchase / aquire them
  • I need an ActivTable activity for a second grade lesson on Adaptations of Ocean Creatures, but I can't find any.  Where should I be looking, and how do I create my own if none exist, please?
  • Hi david_avillion,

You can see if there are any Activities application from the Activity Store on the ActivTable.
    Alternatively, if you are using ActivTable version 1.4 or higher, you can create lessons based on activities already made by going to www.ActivTable.com. 

Kind regards,
    Adam]
    Promethean Technical Support