|

Can someone help me!!

this is the most strangest question I've ever asked on a forum however I need to speak to someone who created this video 

Classroom - Interactive Lesson Plans and Teaching Resources on Promethean Planet HQ - 

I would like to find out what the sound track is called for a advertisement / video I am making? does anyone know what it is or anyone that works at promethean know someone I can talk too. sorry if this is completely irelivent but I cannot seem to find this track anywhere?

Kind Regards

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,325 admin
    Hi nielwilson2828,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

This video is quite old (created in 2009) and was created back in the days of when Promethean Planet existed.
    We will ask internally but we suspect that this was a generic backing track for use of this video.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• scallananscallanan Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    My promethean board will not let me write on it. When placing the pen on the flame it goes from red to blue. I have tried several pens and none of them work. I looked online for help, checked cords and they are all connected. The serial number for my board is **Removed by Promethean**  and the product code is ABV387PRO. Please help! 
  • thanks for getting back to me, that would be great its a good track and would go great with my video, surely if we can try and contact the company or department who made this video??

thanks for your help
    Hi nielwilson2828,

We have tried to find the name for this sound file however as it's a good few years ago (2009) we no longer have this information to hand.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
    Hi scallanan,

From your description of the flame being red, this indicates a connection issue with the ActivBoard and computer.
    Please check your computer cabling, if you are using a wallbox or faceplate please connect directly and ensure that you have the ActivDriver installed on the computer.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • I have a wheel on a promethean panel that is broken, we received these panels November-December.  District Employees were taking down old promethean and backed into it.  How can I get the wheel replaced?
  • Hi,
    In order to move forward with your discussion, we will need to create a case.  I will email you from within that case to get more details about your panel.

Thank you,

Pam