|

PPT or Google Slides in presentation mode

I can't exit out of the presentation mode on my panel after presenting the slides. I cannot get back to the home screen of the panel. The only way I can get back is to shut it off and turn the panel back on. Does anyone have a better fix? 

Answers

• Hi etrem,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the issue you are experiencing, please can you advise if you are using the ActivConnect G-series to perform your presentation? 
    If so, what application have you used to show your slides? 

If on the ActivConnect G-series, if you swipe up from the bottom, this should bring up the menu bar which will allow you to use the back arrow and should navigate back.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • Hello,

I am experiencing a similar issue on ActivConnect G-series. When I open a Google Slide show, the screen turns black and I am not able to exit the slide show by touching the screen. If I have a keyboard connected to the ActivConnect G, I am able to click on ESC to exit the show.

I am not able to swipe from the bottom or get any type of response via touch when in presentation mode.

thanks,

JN
  • Hi Junguyen,

This may be a limitation of the Google Slide show that you have mentioned as I can replicate this also. 
    I'd recommend contacting the Google developers as they will have created this app to be used on the Android OS. 

Kind regards,
    Adam

• I have this issue on at least 2 Promethean panels. Is there a solution yet?
  • Hi corybougher,

Thanks for posting, there is no solution to this yet as this appears to be an issue with the Google Slides.
    We'd recommend contacting the developers for further assistance for this application.

Kind regards,
    Adam