|

ActivInspire Crashes on multiple computers and versions with one flipchart

I have a flip chart that keeps crashing. It is a calendar flipchart with many graphics. I have tried the most current version of ActivInspire and it still crashes.
Would like to know if you could look at the flipchart to see if it does the same for you.  I tried to attach the file but it was not allowed.

Answers

• let me know if there is another way for me to attach the file or upload to your site.
  • Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,967 admin
    Hi Sherri Lytle,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

If you could upload the flipchart file to the link below and let us know once this has been uploaded we will review and let you know.

https://goo.gl/ZaCruk   

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • Hi Adam,
    I just uploaded the file, it is named September.
    Hi Sherri Lytle,

Thanks for uploading.

I've tried to open this flipchart and also experienced the same issue where this crashes the ActivInspire software. This would indicate that the flipchart has become corrupt and there is no way to recover this file, we'd recommend re-creating the contents (if you can remember what was on this flipchart).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• slawslaw Posts: 1
    I can not get activ studio to open. I uninstalled the progam and reinstalled the program. The box with the pen and flame comes up as if it wants to open and immediately vanishes. Help!
    Hi slaw,

Thanks for posting.

Please ensure that your Flash and Java are up to date on your computer and give this another go!

Thanks,
    Adam