|

Creating permanent graph paper pages

I teach science and algebra and always need graph paper.  It takes forever to go to Edit, then to grids, and selecting a grid each time I need a new page.  Is there any way possible to permanently make each new page a grid without having to go through the above described process each time?  I use the most recent update of Active Inspire.

Answers

• Hi Ranchwife and thanks for posting.  While it is currently not possible to have graph paper set as the default background when opening ActivInspire, there is a way to drastically reduce the time it takes to achieve what you are looking for.   There are many types of graph paper resources in the standard resource pack which you can just drag to the page which is found in Shared Resources > Grids.

Alternatively, you can create a flipchart with the grid enabled as you described and save that to your desktop which will open each time with the grid enabled, just be sure to "save as" to avoid overwriting your master copy of the flipchart.

I hope one of these helps.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
    Paul

Promethean Technical Support