|

Why do the flip charts not work on my brand newly installed whiteboard?

I am told that none of the class flow flip charts will work under the new software which is sad because there are many that would work in my Special Education multi-age classroom. Thank you...

Answers

• Hi kdnich1,

Thank you for posting on the support community.

Are you using the ActivInspire software or the ClassFlow/ClassFlow Desktop? 

Previously created ActivInspire flipcharts will work on both ActivInspire (which is still supported) and can be imported into ClassFlow (and ClassFlow Desktop).

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • kdnich1kdnich1 Posts: 2
    I’m using all products from classflow. Is there something I need to get them to work? 
  • Hi kdnich1,

Thanks for your reply. 

ClassFlow is web based through a web browser so this should be working fine. If you do have questions regarding ClassFlow we do have a dedicated support team. You can contact them either by logging in to ClassFlow on your computer and clicking on the Chat icon to chat to a representative, or alternatively please visit the below link:
    https://classflow.com/support

If you have Promethean hardware that you can't get to work with ClassFlow, please let us know the model number (not serial number) of the Promethean hardware you are using. 

With all Promethean hardware, we do recommend that the ActivDriver is installed to ensure the best performance with your product.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support