|

Can I disable "Standyby" or "Sleep" mode on my ActiveWall Sound?

Is there a way ti turn it off so the sound stays on ALL the time?

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,986 admin
    Hi fancyfrancy,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the sound, there isn't any way of disabling this to not have it go into standby after the set duration of time. 
    We will raise this with our hardware team to review.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • sherryhksherryhk Posts: 1
    Hello Adam 

We are facing problem with Active boards we cannot use active connect properly, after few hours if we not use activ connect it cannot show on the Macbook Airplay to connect. We have to take power out and power in for box and then it show up in the airplay and then we connect. Every time we have to this.
    Second is there any Dashboard where we can manage all promethean boards in one console.

Thanks 
    Sherry
  • Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,986 admin
    Hi sherryhk,

Thank you for your post.

Have you ensured that your ActivConnect G-series is using the latest software version?
    The latest is version 1.0.26. This can be downloaded by going to Settings>Update>Online Update.

For the second question, The Viso app (available on ActivConnect OPS-G, and ActivConnect G-Series v1.0.19 onwards), is Promethean's certified Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, and allows customers to manage their devices remotely.
    User-added image
    For more information about the software and to get support for this app, please visit http://www.radix-int.com/device-management-for-promethean.html.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support