|

How do I lock the screen, put it to sleep, etc. so kids can't access board while I'm gone?

How do I lock the screen, put it to sleep, etc. so kids can't access board while I'm gone? I can't seem to find those settings anywhere. Also, how to I get the classflow desktop installed on a connect-g? The desktop circle?

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,325 admin
    Hi SVTim,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the lock screen for the ActivConnect G-series, if you have a password set on the account, you can swipe up from the bottom and then click on the Lock icon to log out (this is only available in 1.0.26).

ClassFlow Desktop is only available on Windows/Linux and Mac computers and not the ActivConnect G-series, this is due to the ClassFlow icon being already available so that you can log in to present your lessons. You can also use the Pink button (the icon that is movable) to take a screenshot so that you can annotate on to. These can then later be saved to your Gallery.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• How do I prevent kids from accessing the camera when the screen is locked?It is there on start on up and kids can turn on camera even when the screen is locked.
  • Hello Christy

This is an Andriod feature and not something that can be disabled in the settings on your OPS-G. 

I have raised the issue with our development team. 

Any updates will be released on our websites. 

Thank you, 

Craig