|

whiteboard can not be touched or used for writing

I want to ask why my sincere board can not be used to write with the touch of a finger or with a pen. how to fix it

Answers

• Hi josan,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

I'm not familiar with a Sincere Board, this will most likely be a different manufacturer who has produced this product. We would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the board for further assistance.

If you do indeed have a Promethean ActivBoard, please let us know the model number so we can further assist. 

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • josanjosan Posts: 6
    edited on February 2 2018
    ***Serial Number removed by Promethean***

• Hi josan,

Thank you for your reply. 

This model of ActivBoard (The AB10T88D), is connected by using a USB cable to the computer. 
    Have you got this connected?
    If so, you will also require for the ActivDriver to be downloaded and installed on the computer. This will allow for the interaction between your touch input and the computer.
    You can find your products user guide on the link below:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/files/public/pdfs/TP-2020-V01.PDF

Kind regards,
    Adam
    yes, I have a computer usb connection. but touch with fingers or pen does not work. and I try with the connection of other version of the activboard touch is not problematic. whether this is a hardware or software problem

• Hi josan,

What version of operating system are you using?
    What version of the ActivDriver is installed? 
    Have you tried other computers which have the ActivDriver installed, do they work with this ActivBoard? 

Kind regards,
    Adam
    I'm using os win 10, and I've tried connecting to another machine with os 10 too. but still touch problems either with the finger or with the pen has not been successful. for his dirvier i use ust-p1

• Hi josan,

The driver is software that needs to be installed on the computer, rather than the projector you are using to display your computer image.

You can download the driver from the below link:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

When installing, please ensure that your USB cable is removed from the computer.

Kind regards,
    Adam

I've done the driver installation according to the documentation, but the activboard still does not respond to the touch either from the finger or from the pen. * I've replaced the activboard with another version and a good touch of the finger or from the pen can be done, but not with this one version.

• Hi josan,

I can see that you have contacted Promethean Technical Support directly regarding this issue. We will help assist you over email.

Thanks
    Adam