|

ActivPanel won't power up

We just received a brand new ActivPanel.  When we press the power switch, the LED turns green, the logo flashes on the screen, then turns off, and the LED then fluctuates from green to red a few times before staying red.  What are we doing wrong?

Answers

• Hi gaalsina,

Thank you for posting to the Support Community.

We are sending you an email directly in regards to this matter. We will be emailing the account that is related to this post.

Kind Regards,
    Maggie 
    Promethean Technical Support 
  • wmcnallywmcnally Posts: 1
    edited on August 23 2018
    This same issue is happening with my ActivPanel.  When I turn on my panel, the ActivPanel by Promethean logo comes on and then after a few seconds the screen turns off and the green light flashes to red, then green, then stays red.  If you can send me any information I would appreciate it.
  • Hi wmcnally,

Thanks for posting.

I will follow up with you directly regarding this issue.

Kind regards
    Adam
  • VRIJOVRIJO Posts: 1
    Hi all I am having the same issue with the Flat panel 2075 it turns on shows that ActivPanel by Promethean logo then stays on that screen indefinite for a long time then it shuts off.
  • Hi VRIJO,

Thank you for posting.

I'm not too familiar with the model that you have mentioned (Flat Panel 2075), I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly and providing the serial number of the ActivPanel for further advise.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• timwonderertimwonderer Posts: 1
    edited on October 5 2018
    Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. I just had my ActivPanel (AP5-86-4K) installed in my classroom two days ago and now it won't turn on (screen flickered with the logo then the panel shuts off). 
  • Hi timwonderer,

Thanks for posting.

We would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly regarding this issue and providing the serial number of your hardware so they can further advise on this issue.

Kind regards
    Adam
    Promethean Support