1. With the unit powered off connect the USB keyboard and an HDMI cable to a monitor or ActivPanel.
2. Using a paperclip (or similar) press the recessed Reset switch which is between the HDMI and Ethernet ports on the unit.
3. Whilst keeping the reset button pressed, plug in the power. Keep the reset button pressed for 10 seconds then release.
4. The device should now boot into a system menu. Using the keyboard's Up and Down arrow keys and the Return/Enter key, select 'Wipe data/factory reset'.
5. Select Yes on the next screen.
6. The device will return to the initial system menu - select 'Reboot system now'.
7. The device will now reboot and should be reset to original factory settings.
Please let us know your results.