|

Toolbar disappearance

My tool bar has disappeared making my whiteboard no longer interactive. How do I find the toolbar and then reassign it to the drop down menu? 

Thanks 

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,967 admin
    Hi Myles,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

Are you referring to the toolbar within ActivInspire?
    If so, is this hidden at all? If you click on the Arrow icon, this will hide or unhide the task bar.

If you do not see this toolbar, can you let us know what Profile is currently being used? 

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • MylesMyles Posts: 3
    Apologies for the delay in response Adam as I have been unwell. The toolbar within the active inspire has disappeared. Screen shots below is all that is available when I open up. 

The school's profile is Cyril Jackson and our head of department who ordered the software is Bruce Leggett.   The toolbar
    Hi Myles,

Thanks for providing the screenshots of this issue.

I suspect there may be a setting or possible profile corruption thats causing this as I can't replicate this here.

If you press Control + J, whilst in ActivInspire, this will load up the Edit Profiles option.
    Can you provide a screenshot of what is shown on the Layout tab? 

Please could you then close ActivInspire and go to Documents> Activ Software> ActivInspire> My Resources> My Profiles and delete all of the profiles that are shown here.

Open ActivInspire and this will re-create the default profiles, does the ActivInspire screen look different and now include the Toolbar?

Kind regards,
    Adam

• MylesMyles Posts: 3
    Thanks so much Adam! Control J did the trick. Back up and running

Myles
    Hi Myles,

Thanks for letting us know this has helped with the issue.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kind regards,
    Adam