|

Re PRM-20

CURLCURL Posts: 3
 My model is a PRM-20AV1 and it won't turn on. The light turns green and then tries multiple times (I think 3 with the fan starting) then the light blinks red for 60 times. IS this an error code and if so how do I fix it. Ive swaped working lamp and cleaned filters. what next? Thanks

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,967 admin
    Hi CURL,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

From what you have described it sounds like they may be an internal fault to the projector, is it the Warning LED that is blinking red? 

We do offer a repair service for out of warranty projectors such as the PRM-20.
    If you would like further information regarding this, please provide your Promethean projector serial number and fill in the Contact form here

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • CURLCURL Posts: 3
    Hello Adam thanks for the reply.

No, this is the sequence after power button,
    fans come on but no lamp, after about 15 seconds it restarts, after another 15 seconds restarts, after the 3rd restart the POWER led flashes 60 times and the unit powers down

regards
  • Hi Curl,

Since you are still having an issue with this projector we do have a phone number for you to call to service this out of warranty projector.  Please give Panasonic a call 855-772-8324, they will be able to help with the repair of that projector.

Thank you,

Pam
  • CURLCURL Posts: 3
    Hello Pam.
    Thanks for the reply, just thought someone may have came across this issue before and that there might be a simple remedy