|

Activslate Pin

Hi there,

I am trying to register an ActivSlate I recently found in the school. I got the ActivHub set up and when at the stage of trying to register the Slate it doesn't register the pin being input. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance, 
Kevin 

Answers

• Look on the back of the Slate for a silver label; what is the Product Code printed on that label?

What color or colors are on the Pen that is being used with this slate?

In which version of the ActivInspire software is this registration taking place?
    What version number of ActivDriver was installed along with the ActivInsprie software?
  • MrMurphyMrMurphy Posts: 2
    Thanks very much for your reply. Product code: PRM-RS1-01 The pen is grey with an orange band and an orange end. Promethean ActivInspire Professional Edition version 2.11.66910 Activ Driver 5.17.13.0 Thanks again. Kevin
  • Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,249 admin
    Hi MrMurphy

Thanks for your reply.

To confirm that you are using the correct ActivHub, please see the link below which shows the ActivSlates and the correct hub:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1026

Providing that you are connecting to the correct hub, you should be able to use the pen to tap on the numbers when going through the registration process.
    If this doesn't work, this could indicate an issue with the pen or the slate.

Do you have 2nd Generation ActivBoards that use this model of ActivPen to test to see if this works correctly on the ActivBoard? 

Thanks,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support