|

Blank Screen

Hello! I'm having trouble with our board. Currently I'm only able to use the board if I have a laptop connected; I am unable to see the home screen on any output. Please help!

Answers

• Hi karoline5,

Thank you for posting to our Support Community. 

You mention that you are not able to see the home screen, are you referring to the Android operating system? 

If this is the case, please keep in mind that the operating system is not loaded on to the ActivPanel itself and is in fact either connected via HDMI and USB (if using the ActivConnect-G) or via the OPS port (if using the OPS-G). In either of these instances you will want to make sure that the connected Android device is powered on.
    The ActivConnect-G should have a blue LED if it is receiving power and is on.
    The OPS-G will have a green LED if it is receiving power and is on.

When using an ActivConnect-G, as it connects like a computer, you will want to make sure that the selected input from the source menus matches what HDMI port you are plugged into on the ActivPanel. 

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues with getting you Android home screen to display.

Kind Regards,
    Maggie
    Promethean Technical Support