Apologies, seems like Microsoft have removed their help article for this issue.
I would recommend manually uninstall ActivInspire by following the below article:
Once uninstalled please restart the computer and then attempt to install ActivInspire as a local admin on the computer.
If you still have any issues please let me know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)