Apologies, seems like Microsoft have removed their help article for this issue.
I would recommend manually uninstall ActivInspire by following the below article:
Once uninstalled please restart the computer and then attempt to install ActivInspire as a local admin on the computer.
If you still have any issues please let me know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)