First, is the spiking being seen when using pen input to
operate the board, touch input, or both?
If the spiking is seen when using touch input at the board or if the
cursor starts to move immediately upon connecting the USB cable form the board
to the computer, please refer to Article 10899 from our Knowledgebase for steps on disabling
the touch features of the ActivBoard; does disabling this touch functionality
affect the behavior seen when using the board?
Also, if needed, an updated 5.11 ActivDriver can be downloaded
from Article 10902 on our Knowledgebase; Does installing this driver affect the
behavior seen at the board?
Does using a different computer and USB cable (preferably ones
that work with another board of the same model) improve the interactions?
(Support Case 00527709)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)