Without being able to recommend a specific link: Run a quick google search on “installing Mac Fonts ” and “download Museo Font for Mac”. That should provide you with specific instructions on how to manually install a font and the process of downloading the font separately and installing it should hopefully provide a work-able workaround until we can resolve this from within Inspire.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)