Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
You may receive this error message if any one of the following conditions is true:
-The folder that you are trying to install the Windows Installer package to is encrypted.
-The drive that contains the folder that you are trying to install the Windows Installer package to is accessed as a substitute drive.
-The SYSTEM account does not have Full Control permissions on the folder that you are trying to install the Windows Installer package to. You notice the error message because the Windows Installer service uses the SYSTEM account to install software.
Please could you ensure that you have full administrative rights along with a valid installation location?
If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)