Thanks for posting. I’ve logged your question against case 494196.
There is a way to do this. First, just open your voting browser; by default Activinspire’s browser window will be on the left side of your screen, and if it isn’t there use ctrl+b or the View menu. The voting browser is the icon at the top with a picture of an Activote and an Activexpression on it.
Then, expand the section at the bottom for Results Browser. From here, you can right-click on individual responses to individual instances of questions and delete them, or just click the button at the bottom reading Remove All.
As an aside, it might be worthwhile for you to know that these results will only stay in the flipchart if you save the file after collecting results and before closing the software. If you close without saving, it won’t keep the results.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)