Thanks for posting. I’ve logged your question against case 494196.
There is a way to do this. First, just open your voting browser; by default Activinspire’s browser window will be on the left side of your screen, and if it isn’t there use ctrl+b or the View menu. The voting browser is the icon at the top with a picture of an Activote and an Activexpression on it.
Then, expand the section at the bottom for Results Browser. From here, you can right-click on individual responses to individual instances of questions and delete them, or just click the button at the bottom reading Remove All.
As an aside, it might be worthwhile for you to know that these results will only stay in the flipchart if you save the file after collecting results and before closing the software. If you close without saving, it won’t keep the results.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)