I know the problem now but .. I have new problem when solving this one
Our institution uses the Promethean Board extensively, so I assume we can use the professional version of ActivInspire free of charge. A few years back we were given an activation key (I still have it) to use when we download and install the ActivInspire to out own computers.
But I recently download / install the software again and accidentally hit the “Use the Personal Edition” button when first time starting it. And now I seem to stuck with the Personal Edition on my computer, even though it otherwise works fine, it cannot import PDF file to Flowcharts like the Professional version does. I tried to download and re-install several times, but just can’t get that initial start up screen to startup asking me to enter passcode and choose an Edition. It’s the professional version that I want.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)