Thanks for posting.
Does the flip chart file that crashes ActivInspire have any resources or media content embedded into the flip chart at all? It is possible that the resources may be causing the ActivInspire software to crash as these will be resources/files that are built into the SMART Notebook software.
If you could remove these from the notebook file and try to import does ActivInspire crash?
Please be aware that ActivInspire can import SMART Notebook files from version 8, 9, 9.5 and 10. If you are using a newer version of the Notebook, this may be a compatibility issue between the software.
Case 00486812 has been created to help support this issue should you wish to contact us directly.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)