Thanks for posting.
Does the flip chart file that crashes ActivInspire have any resources or media content embedded into the flip chart at all? It is possible that the resources may be causing the ActivInspire software to crash as these will be resources/files that are built into the SMART Notebook software.
If you could remove these from the notebook file and try to import does ActivInspire crash?
Please be aware that ActivInspire can import SMART Notebook files from version 8, 9, 9.5 and 10. If you are using a newer version of the Notebook, this may be a compatibility issue between the software.
Case 00486812 has been created to help support this issue should you wish to contact us directly.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)