Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with ActivInspire, can you confirm exactly which version of ActivInspire that you are running by going to “Help” then “About”?
The flipcharts that you are opening, are they on your computers hard drive or are they on some removable media or a network drive? If they are on a thumb drive etc can you try putting the flipchart file on your desktop and try running it from there to see if the issue persists?
I have created a support case for you on our system, so if you want to give us a call or email about this then please do not hesitate to get it touch quoting case reference number 523467.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)