Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with ActivInspire, can you confirm exactly which version of ActivInspire that you are running by going to “Help” then “About”?
The flipcharts that you are opening, are they on your computers hard drive or are they on some removable media or a network drive? If they are on a thumb drive etc can you try putting the flipchart file on your desktop and try running it from there to see if the issue persists?
I have created a support case for you on our system, so if you want to give us a call or email about this then please do not hesitate to get it touch quoting case reference number 523467.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)