For ActivInspire to close in the middle of things it is usually because you have run low on resources (memory).
What are you doing at the time ActivInspire closes? Presenting, creating flipcharts, copying images to flip chart?
How many other apps are open at the same time?
Did this MAC come with Yosemite or was it updated from a previous version of OSX? If updated from previous version of OSX the update can cause issues because permissions are not set correctly.
First easy thing to try will be disk check & permissions repair.
See how much resources are available (resource monitor).
Please let us know the outcome.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)