For ActivInspire to close in the middle of things it is usually because you have run low on resources (memory).
What are you doing at the time ActivInspire closes? Presenting, creating flipcharts, copying images to flip chart?
How many other apps are open at the same time?
Did this MAC come with Yosemite or was it updated from a previous version of OSX? If updated from previous version of OSX the update can cause issues because permissions are not set correctly.
First easy thing to try will be disk check & permissions repair.
See how much resources are available (resource monitor).
Please let us know the outcome.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)