Thank you for your time. I had Yosemite on my MAC when I got it about two months ago. To verify disc it said:
Warning: SUID file – System/Library/Core/Services/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent has been modified and will not be repaired. I usually just have the board open and write on it. I have stopped using saved flip charts as I kept losing what I had created, so decided to stop using them until I have this problem sorted. I may have Safari on at the same time but not always. On the activity monitor not connected to whiteboard but with Active Inspire open it is around 93% idle.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)