Thank you for your time. I had Yosemite on my MAC when I got it about two months ago. To verify disc it said:
Warning: SUID file – System/Library/Core/Services/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent has been modified and will not be repaired. I usually just have the board open and write on it. I have stopped using saved flip charts as I kept losing what I had created, so decided to stop using them until I have this problem sorted. I may have Safari on at the same time but not always. On the activity monitor not connected to whiteboard but with Active Inspire open it is around 93% idle.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)