With OS X Yosemite, we do require the use of our Version 5.11 Driver; that driver can be downloaded from Article 10902 on our Knowledgebase. Please ensure that any USB-connected Promethean hardware is disconnected from the computer prior to installing that updated driver.
In regards to your previous post, is the software still quitting unexpectedly when using flipcharts with the software installed at school? If so, does this issue present with any flipcharts used or only with particular ones? Also, if you do not have our latest software (Version 2.4) installed on the computer, you can download a disk image from this page on Promethean Planet which will contain package files to use in installing not only the updated ActivInspire software, but also the updated 5.11 ActivDriver.
(Support Case 00532379)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)