The Linux version you have mentioned is not supported with ActivInspire and this could be the cause of the issue.
ActivInspire is only officially supported on Ubuntu 12.04.
Usually if the program doesn’t start, this could be related to your Flash/Java versions installed. Please check that these are up to date and re-launch ActivInspire.
Should this fail to work, we would recommend installing on a Ubuntu 12.04 operating system.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)