The Linux version you have mentioned is not supported with ActivInspire and this could be the cause of the issue.
ActivInspire is only officially supported on Ubuntu 12.04.
Usually if the program doesn’t start, this could be related to your Flash/Java versions installed. Please check that these are up to date and re-launch ActivInspire.
Should this fail to work, we would recommend installing on a Ubuntu 12.04 operating system.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)