If there is a problem with downloading the ActivInspire .dmg
from Promethean Planet, can you try to use a different web browser (e.g.
Firefox or Chrome) to access that site and attempt to download the
software. Please let us know if the same
issue presents when downloading the .dmg file using a different browser; if any
error message appear, kindly advise us of the contents of those messages.
If the issue is with mounting the .dmg file or running the
package files within that .dmg to install the software and ActivDriver on the
computer, can you describe what happens when running those installation packages,
advising us of any error messages that present during that process and the
version of OS X in place on that Mac?
If the software was successfully installed, but you are
unable to open or run the software, can you describe for us what happens when
trying to open the software? If any
error message presents, kindly advise us of their contents, as well as the version
of ActivInspire installed on the computer.
(Support Case 00550805)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)