This error is usually caused by overriding of a new software over an older one that was probably installed incorrectly.
Could you try the below steps to see if this resolves your issue:
-Restart computer and retry installation
-If the issue persists, remove the ActivDriver from your Windows Control Panel, restart the computer and run the installation. If you need to download the driver separately rather than the ActivInspire suite, download from article 10902 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
-If the issue still occurs, you may need to look at the computers registry files and ensure that these are cleared.
Should you still experience issues, feel free to contact us directly and quote 00492524 as your reference number.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)