This error is usually caused by overriding of a new software over an older one that was probably installed incorrectly.
Could you try the below steps to see if this resolves your issue:
-Restart computer and retry installation
-If the issue persists, remove the ActivDriver from your Windows Control Panel, restart the computer and run the installation. If you need to download the driver separately rather than the ActivInspire suite, download from article 10902 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
-If the issue still occurs, you may need to look at the computers registry files and ensure that these are cleared.
Should you still experience issues, feel free to contact us directly and quote 00492524 as your reference number.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)