Which version of ActivInspire are you running and what firmware is on your ActivExpression 2 devices and the Hub?
If you could confirm these, then we can advise further.
You can find the ActivInspire version by going to Help – Info from the Inspire menu, the Firmware on the Devices by clicking on the diagnostics after switching it on and the Hub by clicking on the ActivManager icon in your system-tray and going to the Control Panel, the firmware will be listed behind the Hub.
Alternatively just give our Tech Support a quick call if you would like some assistance with this, your reference is: 00464404.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)