If the ActivInspire software is being used with an ActivBoard Touch or a new Promethean ActivPanel, You will need to look at a setting in the Inspire software.
Look in Inspire’s ‘File’ menu, and choose ‘Settings’
In the Settings Window, look for ‘Dual Mode ActivBoards’; change the settings for ‘Touch input handling’ to ‘Touch and Stylus’ using the drop-down menu.
After making that change, click ‘Done’ and try to use input at the board in question to operate the software and annotate using the Pen Tool.
(Support Case 00460185)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)