If the ActivInspire software is being used with an ActivBoard Touch or a new Promethean ActivPanel, You will need to look at a setting in the Inspire software.
Look in Inspire’s ‘File’ menu, and choose ‘Settings’
In the Settings Window, look for ‘Dual Mode ActivBoards’; change the settings for ‘Touch input handling’ to ‘Touch and Stylus’ using the drop-down menu.
After making that change, click ‘Done’ and try to use input at the board in question to operate the software and annotate using the Pen Tool.
(Support Case 00460185)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)