Are you trying to open a specific file when the ActivInspire software crashes or just loading ActivInspire from the icon?
If you are using a Windows operating system, I would recommend clearing your “temp” files. You can clear your temp files by searching “%TEMP%” after clicking on your Windows “start” icon.
If the issue is still happening, we would recommend uninstalling your current ActivInspire version and downloading the latest ActivInspire (2.3) from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com and seeing if the issue persists.
If you have further issues and would like to contact us directly, please quote 00483664.
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)