Are you trying to open a specific file when the ActivInspire software crashes or just loading ActivInspire from the icon?
If you are using a Windows operating system, I would recommend clearing your “temp” files. You can clear your temp files by searching “%TEMP%” after clicking on your Windows “start” icon.
If the issue is still happening, we would recommend uninstalling your current ActivInspire version and downloading the latest ActivInspire (2.3) from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com and seeing if the issue persists.
If you have further issues and would like to contact us directly, please quote 00483664.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)