Are you trying to open a specific file when the ActivInspire software crashes or just loading ActivInspire from the icon?
If you are using a Windows operating system, I would recommend clearing your “temp” files. You can clear your temp files by searching “%TEMP%” after clicking on your Windows “start” icon.
If the issue is still happening, we would recommend uninstalling your current ActivInspire version and downloading the latest ActivInspire (2.3) from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com and seeing if the issue persists.
If you have further issues and would like to contact us directly, please quote 00483664.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)