Well they could go through a series of questions IF ActivInspire 2.0 was supporting the “questions manager” on ipads, which is not yet the case.
Unless I am wrong ( which I hope ) the Ipads student has to wait for the teacher to receive any pages AND each of the questions.
Even if you soon solve the “Question manager” issue ( which I hope ), it will remain the student will not be able to go through several pages on his own.
One solution might be to import a complete PaperBoard within ClassFlow BUT :
1) Is it not reliable unless the page is very simple. Otherwise a lot of details are not correctly translated, wheras with ActivInspire 2.0 it is perfect because it is a bit map transfert.
2) within ClassFlow there is no way to set a series of questions : you can only send questions one by one.
I hope I miss something in this analysis.
Being an absolute fan and trainer on Activinspire, I am currently trying to propose ActivInpsire 2.0 instead of the Apple TV/Ipads solution but it is not yet mature enough.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)