Well they could go through a series of questions IF ActivInspire 2.0 was supporting the “questions manager” on ipads, which is not yet the case.
Unless I am wrong ( which I hope ) the Ipads student has to wait for the teacher to receive any pages AND each of the questions.
Even if you soon solve the “Question manager” issue ( which I hope ), it will remain the student will not be able to go through several pages on his own.
One solution might be to import a complete PaperBoard within ClassFlow BUT :
1) Is it not reliable unless the page is very simple. Otherwise a lot of details are not correctly translated, wheras with ActivInspire 2.0 it is perfect because it is a bit map transfert.
2) within ClassFlow there is no way to set a series of questions : you can only send questions one by one.
I hope I miss something in this analysis.
Being an absolute fan and trainer on Activinspire, I am currently trying to propose ActivInpsire 2.0 instead of the Apple TV/Ipads solution but it is not yet mature enough.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)