If iPads is the preferred student device, then I would definitely recommend using ClassFlow.
Self-Paced learning is supported by ClassFlow. You can either add a set of questions to a card, create a stand-alone assessment, or even import a flipchart that has a set of questions you created with the Question Manager.
Once you have registered for a ClassFlow account via http://www.classflow.com, create a class, then create a lesson or import a flipchart, play the lesson to the class you created, then connect your devices with the classcode. Select the card that has the questions attached to it and click on the polling icon (speech bubble) an click “start question set” to play.
Do let me know if you need more information regarding this , or check out the FAQs and videos on our ClassFlow Community
You would be able to do this from ActivInspire if you were using the ActivExpression devices or ActivEngage as well.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)