Adam, I don’t believe Lasse is talking about wanting the ActivPrimary layout; I believe he simply wants the main toolbox to one side or the other rather than on the top.
Lasse, if that’s the case, click File> Settings (Windows) or ActivInspire> Preferences (Mac). In the Edit Profiles window that comes up, choose the Layout tab. Finally, in the field next to Main Toolbox, select either Dock Right or Dock Left, click Done and the toolbox will move to that side of the flipchart.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)