We have Inspire professional v. 1.8.64868. When I check for updates, it tells me I have the latest version. When I use your link, it takes me to the download site to purchase software. We have 100 series Promethean Boards. We have bought rights to the Professional version just months ago but I am unsure if I can use the same key to download this version 2.2. The MacBook Airs were purchased in 2013 and have 3.0 usb ports. Any further input or would you suggest a tech support call still?
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)