We have Inspire professional v. 1.8.64868. When I check for updates, it tells me I have the latest version. When I use your link, it takes me to the download site to purchase software. We have 100 series Promethean Boards. We have bought rights to the Professional version just months ago but I am unsure if I can use the same key to download this version 2.2. The MacBook Airs were purchased in 2013 and have 3.0 usb ports. Any further input or would you suggest a tech support call still?
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)