We have Inspire professional v. 1.8.64868. When I check for updates, it tells me I have the latest version. When I use your link, it takes me to the download site to purchase software. We have 100 series Promethean Boards. We have bought rights to the Professional version just months ago but I am unsure if I can use the same key to download this version 2.2. The MacBook Airs were purchased in 2013 and have 3.0 usb ports. Any further input or would you suggest a tech support call still?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)