Welcome to the Support Community!
Quick question: has it ever worked with this setup? Or are the Mac Airs new?
Check if they are using a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port if they are new and its never worked with these.
Either way, make sure you are using the latest version of ActivInspire/Driver. Disconnect the board from the USB, then go to our Planet website and download ActivInspire version 2.2, which I have linked here.
Alternatively, give our Tech Support a quick call and they will talk you through the troubleshooting, your reference is : 00465094
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)