Sorry to hear you’re having this issue.
Could you let me know what version of ActivInspire you have installed? You can check this by going to the Inspire menu and clicking on Help – Info, the version will be listed at the top of the next window.
Does this only happen with one specific flipchart or have you tried others?
What operating system is on your machine?
Have you tried opening it on another computer at all if this is an option, just to let us know what might be causing it.
I take it you get no error messages when you open the file?
Have you been able to open the file successfully before?
I have created a reference for you, in case you prefer to call up Tech Support to discuss, we can talk you through any troubleshooting steps: 00464410.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)