Thank you for getting back to us.
Please check whether you are running a x32 or x64 version of Microsoft PowerPoint, this is different from the Windows system type.
To check that, open Microsoft PowerPoint, click on File and then select Help. Under “About Microsoft PowerPoint” you will see the version number followed by “32-bit” or “64-bit” in brackets.
Also, are you using the same computer that in which Promethean ActivOffice was working fine previously?
If so, open Microsoft PowerPoint, click on File, select Options and the click on Add-Ins – can you see Promethean ActivOffice in the Add-ins tab?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)