Thank you for getting back to us.
Please check whether you are running a x32 or x64 version of Microsoft PowerPoint, this is different from the Windows system type.
To check that, open Microsoft PowerPoint, click on File and then select Help. Under “About Microsoft PowerPoint” you will see the version number followed by “32-bit” or “64-bit” in brackets.
Also, are you using the same computer that in which Promethean ActivOffice was working fine previously?
If so, open Microsoft PowerPoint, click on File, select Options and the click on Add-Ins – can you see Promethean ActivOffice in the Add-ins tab?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)