Thank you for getting back to us.
Please check whether you are running a x32 or x64 version of Microsoft PowerPoint, this is different from the Windows system type.
To check that, open Microsoft PowerPoint, click on File and then select Help. Under “About Microsoft PowerPoint” you will see the version number followed by “32-bit” or “64-bit” in brackets.
Also, are you using the same computer that in which Promethean ActivOffice was working fine previously?
If so, open Microsoft PowerPoint, click on File, select Options and the click on Add-Ins – can you see Promethean ActivOffice in the Add-ins tab?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)