I now have a variation on the problem. When I look at Options in PowerPoint, in the Add-ins, ActiveOffice is listed, but it does not open with a presentation. When I close a presentation, I see a message that ActiveOffice is shutting down. But it will not complete the process and I must use task manager to close it.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and there is no change. This time, I was not asked for a verification code.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)