I now have a variation on the problem. When I look at Options in PowerPoint, in the Add-ins, ActiveOffice is listed, but it does not open with a presentation. When I close a presentation, I see a message that ActiveOffice is shutting down. But it will not complete the process and I must use task manager to close it.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and there is no change. This time, I was not asked for a verification code.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)